" A Texas Tradition for over 40 years!"
1. A minimum payment of $350 is required for reservation of banquet hall and is accepted in cash, money order, check, and credit card. (Minimum of $100 will be accepted for credit card payments thereafter)
2. Monthly payments are required after initial down payment. The balance will be divided by the months left up to 30 days prior to event date, to determine monthly payment. Balance is due in full 30 days prior to event date.
3. Reservations are subject to cancellation if no monthly payments are made, and if a balance remains within 30 days of event date.
4. An extra fee of $100 will be added if the balance is not paid in full 30 days prior to event date. Personal check nor credit card will be accepted within 30 days of event.
5. Cancelled events must be requested in writing. Only if the cancelled date is re-booked, a refund off all monies less $100 will be given. If cancelled date is not re-booked, no refund will be given.
6. Postponements will only be permitted one time if we are notified 6 months or more from event date. There will be a charge of $100 for the change of date or hall, and a new date must be used within 1 year of previous reservation. Not refund will be granted if new date can not be used
7. Payment are payable to Garcia Properties, Inc. Our office is open Monday - Friday from 9 am to 5 pm. Payments may be mailed to us, be we ask that you indicate the date you have reserved and the name of the hall, at the bottom of the check or money order. This will assure proper credit is given to your reservation.
8. Garcia Properties has the right to make changes and improvements to the facilities and can occur at any time. GPI reserves the right to make these changes at any time without notice to renters. It is the responsibility of the renters to stay abreast of changes when making monthly payments. GPI is not obligated in notifying individual renters of changes made to facility. Changes to seating will be posted in the hallway located at the Reservation office located at 2806 Fredericksburg Rd. for everyone to view.
9. Garcia Properties, Inc. had the right to cancel reservations and rebook date to another party, due to breach or violation of any reservation arrangement.
Banquet halls by Garcia Properties © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
garcia properties inc.